Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Selling a Bernina

I have decided to sell my relatively new-to-me Bernina Record 830.  I have more machines than I can realistically use and I don't use this one hardly at all.

It's been recently serviced, sews perfectly and comes with a one-year warranty from my sewing machine guy. It is in almost perfect condition with some small scratches under the arm and at the bobbin case door. It comes with the original red case, sewing table, knee lift, foot pedal, power cord, 12 feet and accessory box.

If you know anyone who might be interested, can you email me?  I'd like to get $400 for it (I paid $500 last year)...





I have more pictures.

thanks,

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a beauty, I am sure someone will want her. I would but I don't have any place to put another machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sew on a 830--love it!
    A wonderfully stable machine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Randi ... I might be interested ... can you send me some more pics on my private e-mail at Canends@Hotmail.com? Also ... what do you guess shipping would be to zip 49685? Linda

    ReplyDelete