Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Small quilt show

After we dropped the kids off this morning, my dh and I went to a small quilt show just for fun. Even though it was small, I still found much to be inspired by!


Very simple but fun!


This may have been a kit. 


Look at this quilting!!

Love the border:
Simple small half square triangles!

Very different but cute!

Adorable!

Great way to use hexies!

This woman always wanted a farm so she sewed hers!

This was made using my favorite French Provençal fabric!

This was a special display of miniature quilts! These are even tinier than the ones Janet O. Sews!! Like a doll house!!




Cute, don't you think?

10 comments:

  1. I was at that quilt show yesterday and thought those miniature quilt shops were amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Baltimore quilt is gorgeous though, if I ever make one, I won't do the ruched flowers. I like flat. The quilt that inspires me the most is the hexagon piece with the applique pot of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What eye candy! Beautiful quilting and a charming display! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For a small show, they sure had some beautiful quilts!
    I recently saw that mini display on another blog somewhere. I felt a lot better when they explained that some of the really tiny quilts were printed on fabric. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you said small Quilt show you really meant it. How fun!!! Thanks so much for sharing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Evevry quilt is so gorgeous with wonderful quilting and fabrics !
    The dolls houses are so fun with little quilts !
    Thank you for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  7. The miniature quilt display is so charming--great show!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The tiny quilt are amazing! What fun to see them. My favorite quilt is the medallion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The doll house rooms are adorable! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many very nice quilts to see. The doll house rooms are quite special. It is amazing how they do so much in miniature.

    ReplyDelete